Infused with the ethos of the above quote, IIW a registered, Not for Profit organisation in both India as well as in UK is making a strong presence in various parts of the world with all its events conveying a thought-provoking message with a strong purpose of acknowledging and empowering women as the group’s tagline says…. Lift! Support! Rise!
It is a global organisation with more than 50,000 reach on its social media platforms and website in just a year of its launch. Purpose: To collaborate and co-ordinate to create opportunities for each inherent talent, dreams, and desires to fulfil. We acknowledge and encourage women’s work, endeavours, business, art, creativity and contribute towards prosperity of
family and self. Also try to change attitude and stereotypical perceptions towards women. Vision: To bring together women from all over the world on one platform and work towards bigger goals. Get wider ideas and
network with ladies worldwide to work towards upliftment and creating awareness towards social causes.
Outcome: Recognition for your work, your endeavours, your business, your art, your creativity and contribute towards prosperity of family and self.
Some of our Charity work over the years:
• 2016: Donated 50 pounds towards https://www.ekal.org/ Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation of UK, a newly registered
charity (No – 1172411)
• 2017: Christmas party wherein members cooked food and organised cultural programme for a special school
• 2018: Nakshi Bold and Beautiful Fashion Show to raise funds worth b1500 pounds to donate for Macmillan Cancer Research. The show also raised awareness against Cancer. Nearly 15 cancer survivors also walked the ramp.
• 2019: Dance for a cause by International Choreographer Sandeep Soparkar to create awareness regarding the issue of Domestic Violence. It was also to raise funds for a women refuge Solace Women’s Aid.
• 2019: Christmas Party to donate money towards elderly women care centre ‘Mothers Home’ in Guwahati. Donated around 280 pounds.
• 2020: Organised a team of 30 ladies to help stranded students and tourists connecting everyone all over UK,
delivering groceries & medicines to the needy and provide moral support through phone calls. We also raised 850 pounds through a Fund Raiser to buy PPE for a care home. Raised 200 pounds for a differently abled family.
Donated for the victims of devastating storm in West Bengal.
• Indians Raised 1200 pounds for Acid Attack victims’ refuge CHHANV Foundation during Diwali / Christmas.
• Donated 100 pounds to Gratitude charity UK.
• 2021 – Raised 1500 pounds for Tea 24 Disability Foundation Bihar on World Disability Day
GIVE BACK TO ROOTS
Our work speaks for itself and we have a long way to go. Our efforts are currently focused towards:
1. Assisting Domestic violence victims
2. Assisting the needy and underprivileged amidst Covid-19 pandemic
3. Women hygiene and Sanitation
4. Education for all
COVID 19 SECOND WAVE INDIA
• Among its several other initiatives, some include running successful food drives for 100 to 150 laborers and
homeless people every day in Mumbai.
• IIW also donated Nebulizers, Blood pressure machines and Diabetes machine worth INR 25,000 to United
Multispecialty Hospital in Kandivali.
• INR 25,000 each to ‘Aarambh’ NGO in Navi Mumbai and Young Environmentalists Trust to feed street kids and
• INR 35,000 to support a family that lost its sole breadwinner.
• INR 20,000 to a family struggling for Kidney transplant.
• We also distributed dry ration to some 62 families.
• Donated 150 pounds to Indian Pride Foundation to feed people in slum Area near Thane. Apart from monetary
contributions, IIW has pledged to use the boons of technology in its favour. They have set up PAN India WhatsApp groups to coordinate between patients & their families.
IIW Mumbai Initiative
SHE/ HE INSPIRES SPECIAL presents: The Most Outstanding Educational Role Model Award -An initiative to recognize
and felicitate the efforts made by the teachers to impart quality education amidst the pandemic
SELF HELP GROUPS
IIW Self Help Groups (SHGs) aims to help women from all backgrounds to come together and showcase their skills. We have
started this initiative to help SHGs to register themselves as MSMEs, promote their business and support their livelihood,
helping them uplift the living conditions of residents of slum areas as well as rape survivors, transgenders and
empowering their social lives. Help them to look forward in life and have a hopeful future.
December – Christmas Party at Sneh Sadan Orphanage, Andheri East.
January – Blankets and Goodie bags distribution to Homeless
Domestic Abuse Helpline number- 0091 932 1818942
IIW E-OUTLET: Wind beneath the women entrepreneur’s wings. E-Outlet – providing Digital and Online Marketing support, so
that the women can reap benefit and become SELF RELIANT. REGISTER ON OUR ECOMMERCE Website IIWE-OUTLET.COM