I have been painting for over three decades. My journey began at the age of 13 years when my parents bought me a set of oil colors and bottles of turpentine and linseed oil. Greeting cards were made of my works, which did very well in the market.
Dabbling with abstracts has been my forte. I have has also worked with crushed glass on glass. My paintings have spiritual and meditative leanings as I have also been a meditation practitioner for over 20 years.
Having had solo shows across India, Oman, and HongKong I have earned much praise and accolades. Working with oils and acrylics is my passion. Maneuvering the knife on canvas, doing textured works, and lending a story to my artworks is what I excel at. My works have found appreciative places at various corporates as well as charming residences.
My works are primarily vibrant, as I enjoy playing with colors.
List of shows
1) Studio 55 New Delhi – Year 1994 Medium – Crushed glass on glass. Style – Figurative, Scenary
2) Group show at Kamal Nayan Bajaj Hall Mumbai – Year – 1999 Medium – Glass Style – Figurative
3) The Jadoka Art gallery Chennai – Year 2001 Medium – Oil on canvas. Style – Abstracts
4) The Amethyst Chennai – Year 2003. Medium – Oil on canvas Style – Abstracts.
5) The Govt. Art Gallery Hyderabad – Year 2008. Medium – Oil on canvas. Style – Abstracts.
6) The Leela Hotel Mumbai – Year 2010. Medium -oil and Acrylic on canvas. Style – Abstracts.
7) The D.D Neroy Art Gallery Opera House Mumbai – Year 2011. Medium – oil and acrylic on canvas. Style – Abstracts.
8) The Peak Gallery.Hong Kong – Year 2015 Medium – Acrylic on canvas Style – Abstracts.
THE WOW Women Awards (Thrice in a row) for the spiritual nature of her work.
The ISHMA Award – (Twice)
The Good Karma Award by speaking.tree newspaper Mumbai Times, 2015. tp, 460-N-•
mail: email@example.com Contact: +91 9167334447